You can type here any text you want

Commander Chip questions.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i am looking at the commander chip for my car
BUT
My car is a Hybrid and i noticed that in the instructions it says

The adjustment parameters are changed by using various
controls inside the car. These are: Throttle (gas pedal),
Air Conditioner, Shift, and Parking Lights (Calpak).
and My car being a Hybrid i can only guess that i would need to make changes and adjustments a different way as my car does NOT have AC, i have a ratchet shifter and i doubt that my parking lights as wired interface with my ECM.( just typing that felt weird)
Talk to me guys.
Thanks.

One way is to tell Bob what you want and he will make it default in the chip.

If you do need to make changes there are ways to work around the missing signals. Don't worry.

RL

One other method, is, if you have Powerlogger, the changes can be made via the Powerlogger screen (just have to let Bob know that's what you want to do, and make sure you have the latest PL and PLC software updates).

One way is to tell Bob what you want and he will make it default in the chip.

If you do need to make changes there are ways to work around the missing signals. Don't worry.

RL
One other method, is, if you have Powerlogger, the changes can be made via the Powerlogger screen (just have to let Bob know that's what you want to do, and make sure you have the latest PL and PLC software updates).

Thanks for the replies guys.
I Do have a PL
I guess its time to get Bob in this thread.

sigh, did I hear my name mentioned?

With the current generation of my chips, all of the adjustable parameters can be set using the PowerLogger.

Bob

Back