You can type here any text you want

Comming mods ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Swede2

I dont know anything!
Hi!

I wonder wich my next mods will be...

As it is now its pretty stock... I have a TA49, Julios alkykit, adj fuel and wastegate. MSD50, stock transmission. Stock exhaust with test pipe. Powerplate also.

I know THDP is always discussed, but I think it will help. The bad thing is that I am from Sweden... so it will be BIG shipping costs. But a open cut must be better than the thing I have now. Someone that have compared stock IC neck with the modified dutweiler from Johns performance ? Did you perform better ?

Bigger TB ? I belive that more air in must do the car faster... But the air must out then to :)

Any other mods that will make me go better on the track ? Comments are appriciated!

Daniel

Direct Scan, a better chip, further refining of your tuning and learning the car. I wouldnt add any more mods until you have maxed out what you have first. Get the tools needed to learn to max out the car. A great chip made specifically for your car would do wonders.

A chip burner/eraser will make getting you images easier.

An electronic EGT handheld guage will also allow you to tune.

Leave the downpipe, TB, and IC alone. The times on my sig were on a 100% stock IC, 100% stock TB. Thats why you have alky, to make up for a crappy IC ;) Once you can run in the 11's consistently and find there is no more.. then make changes.

Like bigger turbo, bigger converter.. etc.. Dont do those until you have maxed out your combination.

HTH

Wow!

So you think I will run 11:s with the mods I have? Must practice a bit more starts.

I thinking on the Inovatie WB controller for next year, its a good tuning thing. I also has a turbotweak chip comming my way soon.

Daniel

Your hardest part is getting seat time driving the car. Your tracks are not open very long.. if they even open.

Look at the WB from www.PLXdevices.com the wireless USB one is wild.

Yes you can hit 11's with a 49 turbo.

Yeah your right about the tracks... Most places here are not a "track" cause we drive on public roads or old airfields with bad traction.

I will see if I manage to get down to Malmö, there Swedens first permanent 1/8 track was build this year. They have runned 1.03 60 times there, and most of the Swedes that run there say that they never have seen anything like it before in traction way.

Daniel

Back