Compaq laptop M2000 $100

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Compaq Presario M2000 laptop. P/N EC215UA#ABA Celeron 1.40GHz 224 MB of ram. 37 GB hard drive. Comes with Linksys wireless card that works fine. Everything on this laptop is working. CD Drive fully working. I just wiped it. All drivers are installed and working properly. JBL pro speakers. Fresh Windows XP Corporate SP3 installed on it. AVG anti virus. I would upgrade the memory to get better performance out of it but it runs and works fine as is. I don't know how long the battery will last but it holds a charge pretty good. Clean in nice psychical shape. No major wear marks. Was lightly used by my niece who is a school teacher. She just used it for e-mail. Just google the laptop if you want to know more about it. $100.

Not actual laptop but looks just like this one and in the condition of this one.

Attachments

• 4F5F26_1.jpg
    4F5F26_1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 682
I'm interested in your laptop. Do you have a source for the charger?

What would you guess shipping to Fort Worth would be?

Thanks,

Joe

Hey Joe,

Comes with the power cord looks new. I ran it for a few hours on the battery and it hardly chewed up any of it. The laptop with battery weights 8lbs so figure around 12lbs in a box with packing? I can ship USPS or UPS. I can do money orders or Paypal if you cover the paypal fee's.

I'm lazy enough to pay the PayPal fees rather than deal with the PO or 7-11 for a MO.

Let me know the total and I'll get payment made.

My PayPal address is netpay@swbell.net

Thanks,

Joe

For shipping cost; it will be going to:

Joe Schindler
777 Main Street
Suite 1400
Fort Worth, TX 76102