You can type here any text you want

Complete engine and many other performance parts for Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

clonegnx

Hello all,
I recently removed the motor and trans from my 1987 GN to put in a completly built motor. I want to go much faster that is why I removed the motor, the motor is in excellent shape. I also have the following

I am selling my TE-44 Polished turbo -475.00
Stainless Terry Houston Downpipe w/cutout - 375.00
brand new set of 009 injectors - 250.00
F.A.S.T 60LB injectors new -300.00
rebuilt trans, this thing is ultra clean and shifted great, come with stock converter. - 700.00
Brand new flowmaster exhaust - 300.00
GNX style wheels with BRAND NEW TIRES -750.00
Crane Springs 130 LBS - 100.00
Quick ratio power steering pump - 125.00
Z-28 front and rear hollow sway bars, 275.00

The 3.8 109 motor complete, less electronics(sorry i need tham) I removed the intake and valve covers and it looks perfectly clean, the motor had great oil pressure when running no ticks knocks nothing. 2,200.00
comes complete from intake to pan, stock turbo included

If anyone need pictures please ask I have pics of all parts.
Thanks Keith

Do you have any pictures of the trans and engine? Is the engine totally devoid of all sensors? Was the trans just stock rebuilt, or a performance rebuild? Where are you located?

Do you have any pictures of the trans and engine? Is the engine totally devoid of all sensors? Was the trans just stock rebuilt, or a performance rebuild? Where are you located?
the trans is a stock rebuild as for the engine it comes complete intake to pan, waterpump etcc....

Now revised I will take 1,800 for the motor. I need to finish another motor. The motor ran great and I personally removed it and guarentee the motor.

Pics and additional details on PS pump. Straight install? Pulley? Bracket?
Thanks, DGC

Hate to lowball; would you take 90.00, shipping included?
Thanks, DGC

New prices

Hello all,
I recently removed the motor and trans from my 1987 GN to put in a completly built motor. I want to go much faster that is why I removed the motor, the motor is in excellent shape. I also have the following

I am selling my TE-44 Polished turbo -425.00
Stainless Terry Houston Downpipe w/cutout - 350.00
F.A.S.T 60LB injectors new -250.00
rebuilt trans, this thing is ultra clean and shifted great, come with stock converter. - 550.00
Brand new flowmaster exhaust - 250.00
Crane Springs 130 LBS - 85.00
Quick ratio power steering pump - 100.00
Z-28 front hollow sway bars, 2 of them 150 a piece

The 3.8 109 motor complete, less electronics(sorry i need tham) I removed the intake and valve covers and it looks perfectly clean, the motor had great oil pressure when running no ticks knocks nothing. 1,750.00:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hello all,

I am selling my TE-44 Polished turbo -425.00
Stainless Terry Houston Downpipe w/cutout - 350.00
F.A.S.T 60LB injectors new -250.00
rebuilt trans, this thing is ultra clean and shifted great, come with stock converter. - 550.00
Brand new flowmaster exhaust - 250.00
Crane Springs 130 LBS - 85.00
Quick ratio power steering pump - 100.00
Z-28 front hollow sway bars, 2 of them 150 a piece

The 3.8 109 motor complete, less electronics(sorry i need tham) I removed the intake and valve covers and it looks perfectly clean, the motor had great oil pressure when running no ticks knocks nothing. 1,750.00:D :D :D :D :D :D
Do you still have the downpipe.

Back