Complete engine and transmission combo

toomanymodz

Ok boys... I've decided to sell my old combo now that my new combo is running great finally.

I want to sell the whole package as one unit: engine, trans, turbo, torque converter. Everything you see in the photos will be included

For those of you who follow my posts, you saw my thread where I pulled this engine in November. This is a running combo that is ready to drop in. It has propelled my car 11.30's on race fuel (24# boost), and 12.0's on pump gas (20# boost). I've owned this engine since Nov 09 and it has performed flawlessly. I'll describe it to the best of my knowledge:

The short block was out of a low-mileage show car and was purchased by my car's previous owner. The engine had 13k miles on it at the time, and about 3k miles has been put on it since then. The short block is unopened, therefore everything in there is still original, including the cam.

The heads were gone through and ported by a fellow who did work for Wagner Automotive Research in Wisconsin. (Carl Wagner and his shop used to develop and build the performance engines for the Busch Cars when they were running on the Buick platform.) The heads are attached to the block using ARP head studs.

The turbo is a PTE 51 that came off of Jack Cotton's car back in 2001 after only a few passes.

The transmission was built by JIMMY'S out of Mundelein, IL. It shifts perfectly at around 5300 RPM. No flare, no issues.

The torque converter is a Precision "Vigilante" 3200 stall, single disc lock up. Spooling the turbo up to 10# at launch is easy and gave me 1.5x sixty-foot times.

The injectors are 60#. I think I've covered everything. The engine does not burn a drop of oil. The rear main does however leak very slightly. Price is $2500 firm, which I think is very fair for a running combo that is drop-in-and-go. I live about 45 miles north of Tampa Florida. PM me only if you're serious.

Here are a couple of pics:

IMG_1253.jpg
IMG_1254.jpg