You can type here any text you want

Computer Problems

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BADAZZ6

I THOUGHT THAT I WAS HAVING SOME TROUBLE WITH MY COMPUTER AND TOOK IT OUT. I PUT IN A COMPUTER THAT I KNEW WORKED OUT OF ANOTHER CAR AND THAT DIDN'T WORK. WENT AND PUT THE GOOD COMPUTER BACK IN THE OTHER CAR AND IT HAS THE SAME PROBLEM. WHAT AM I MISSING

You're going to have to give some better information.

First of all, what computer? Do you have a FAST, DFI, Stock ECM, etc.?

Next, what are the symptoms? "Doesn't work" is not a very good description. What troubleshooting steps have you taken? Why do you suspect a computer problem (especially since putting in a different one didn't help)?

Give us some information, and we'll try to help.

-Bob Cunningham
bobc@gnttype.org

I HAVE A STOCK ECM. THE CAR HAS NOT BEEN STARTED FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS AND THE BATTERY WAS REPLACED. NEW BATTERY CONNECTED AND NOW CAR WILL NOT TURN OVER. NO SPARK, NO FUEL PRESSURE, NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT. GAS IS GOOD AND BATTERY IS GOOD. MY BROTHER HAS AN 86 T-TYPE AND WE TOOK HIS COMPUTER OUT AND PUGGED IT INTO MY CAR WITH SAME OUTCOME. WE THEN PUT IT BACK INTO HIS CAR AND HIS CAR SUDDENLY HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. NOW I HAVE 2 BUICK THAT WILL NOT WORK

Back