Congrats Clay and John!!!!

Team Banana

Congrats Clay Wilmont winner and John Snyder runner up at the GS Nationals.
Hope everybody made it home safe and see you guy's next year.

Congrats guys! It was a good looking group of cars this year. Wish I could have been more competitive but it just wasn't in the cards this time (blown header gasket Sat and no locking converter at WOT). I still had fun and will run THS again!

Congratulations Clay! It was good seeing you all again and meeting the new guys in the class. Hope that everyone is able to make it back next year.

Pat

Congrats Clay and John. Nice to meet you both. This was my first time running THS and I knew I was bringing a knife to a gun fight but I had fun anyways. Made it to the semis with John by a red light by Patrick and Sean breaking (sorry), I was there to race not get a bi. I really wanted Patrick on a good heads up race:) Our cars were close in times. Nice to meet Collin, Patrick, DDay, Clay and see Sean and Lisa again. I will run THS again at Buick Race Day but will still have the same knife in a gun fight. At least I had 6 time slips in the 10's. Personal best and my car is a pure street car. In fact I went 10's on Saturday and drove it to a business meeting today, 1oo miles round trip, going fast with class:cool:
Barry

Congratulations Clay. Your car ran well as usual. See everyone next year.

Mike

Thanks
It was fun
Look forward to seeing everyone next October

Big congrats to Snyder making it to finals with a blown gasket that took some BIG BALLS !!!

I was able to load the last two races on YouTube
From my phone and quality isn't the best though

Search under "Clay Willmott" and it will pop up

Good Job Clay!! you earned that win for sure.....your car looked and ran great all weekend and was the class of the field. To beat DDay in BG is an incredible feat as I don't think that's ever been done!!!

I threw the works at it for the final with Clay..... and spun. Once again I wish I had more time to socialize and visit versus working on the car non stop for three days... we didn't find the ignition culprit till Saturday morning, but by then the damage was done... I hope to fix the head and throw a set of gaskets on it and be ready for next year!!

Colin, thanks for keeping us organized and informed... it was hard to hear the announcements where we were pitted but you kept us all updated and made sure we knew where to go and when...

Everyone have a great winter and I look forward to seeing you next year!!

I did what I could just glad everybody had a good time...put up a picture of your trophy Clay and /or John I don't think many people got to see them.

I did what I could just glad everybody had a good time...put up a picture of your trophy Clay and /or John I don't think many people got to see them.

you beat me to it!!! they are cool!!

Attachments

• trophy.jpg
    trophy.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 132
Looked like a great class too bad we had issues and couldn't run but next year looks promising.

I hope your back in the thick of it next year Jamie ...for that matter I hope I am too.

Thanks Collin I think we have the last of the issues worked out and will just have to wait till the spring to have fun again.

Jamie, what was the issue? Was it the tranny or something else? Glad you have it figured out though.

Good Job Clay!! you earned that win for sure.....your car looked and ran great all weekend and was the class of the field. To beat DDay in BG is an incredible feat as I don't think that's ever been done!!!

I threw the works at it for the final with Clay..... and spun. Once again I wish I had more time to socialize and visit versus working on the car non stop for three days... we didn't find the ignition culprit till Saturday morning, but by then the damage was done... I hope to fix the head and throw a set of gaskets on it and be ready for next year!!

Colin, thanks for keeping us organized and informed... it was hard to hear the announcements where we were pitted but you kept us all updated and made sure we knew where to go and when...

Everyone have a great winter and I look forward to seeing you next year!!
i was just gonna ask how DDAY did. i wish i could have made it. sounds like everyone had fun. hopefully i will make next one,have never had car over 18#boost and no race gas yet,sure it will be in the 10's but on the high side and bottom of pack

I know it's a little late, but were the details of this race posted somewhere? I didn't have an opportunity to watch. I know Clay beat John in the Finals, but wasn't sure about much else.