Congrats to Evil87

i dont like him either i just tolerate him, liking leads to hugging, hugging leads to kissing and kissing leads to Fu@#ing and wicked you aint fu#Q$ng me ;)

Attachments

• motivator8290451kl6gb6.jpg
    motivator8290451kl6gb6.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 331
Congrats.

Nice to see that it runs as good as it looks.
Good job.:)

Mike B.

Very impressive Luis!

just think what it'll do when you get some good 60ft times !
still very impressive, way to go!!:biggrin:
and I applaude you for doing it your self, ( with some help)

if your car ran fast like your mouth you would have one fast car. dont be a hater and tried to start ch?t. dont come to my house because the homies that didnt get arested yesterday dont like you. nobody likes you only ziggy.

Oh noooo, please dont run me away from your house Im going to cry :D, somehow i got concerned because i thought i saw your house on the news with a raid squad car outside...:eek:, on a better note Im glad they didnt take you in and that you still around, say hello to 2QUINCE for me..

To Mr. Sister (wicked)

You Are A Two Faced Piece Of S*it.if Im Slow What Are You.
Your Just Mad Because Everybody Stuck D*ck In You.you And Your Ten Thousand Dollar Tranny And Your 25k Motor.nobody Likes You And You Know That.you Act Like You Know Your S*it But Cant Build Your Own Car.

Since Im Slow I Would Like For You To Line Up Your "fast" Car With Mine,and Make Sure You Put Some Money On It.

You Are A Jeolous B*tch And Are Green With Envy

Btw Nobody In There Right Mind You Give You 25k For Your Pos
Your Car Has Garbage Parts From 1989

Ive Been Cool With You But You Got No Respect For Nobody.
Please Dont Come Around,your Not Welcome Around Here.

Obviously you dont know how to use a computer to read private messages and never got the one I sent you to tell you i was just busting your chops and congratulated you on your times.. Ignorance is bliss....:rolleyes:

To Mr. Sister (wicked)

You Are A Two Faced Piece Of S*it.if Im Slow What Are You.
IM SLOW JUST LIKE YOU..
Your Just Mad Because Everybody Stuck D*ck In You.you And Your Ten Thousand Dollar Tranny And Your 25k Motor.
I KNOW HOW TO SPEND MONEY DONT I? :D

nobody Likes You And You Know That.
TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT ALREADY KNOW..

you Act Like You Know Your S*it But Cant Build Your Own Car.
AT LEAST I KNOW NOT TO PUT COLD WATER ON A DRIED UP MOTOR RIGHT AFTER YOU START IT AND THE NEEDLE READ 240 DEGRESS.

Since Im Slow I Would Like For You To Line Up Your "fast" Car With Mine,and Make Sure You Put Some Money On It.
SORRY NOT A DRAG RACER LIKE YOU, AND IM NOT AS RICH AS YOU..

You Are A Jeolous B*tch And Are Green With Envy
IM PAST GREEN IM TURNING PURPLE ALREADY. ;)

Btw Nobody In There Right Mind You Give You 25k For Your Pos
THERE'S A FEW CRAZY ONES OUT THERE..

Your Car Has Garbage Parts From 1989
THE BODY OF YOUR CAR AND FRAME IS FROM 87 DOES THAT MEAN IS GARBAGE TOO?..

Ive Been Cool With You But You Got No Respect For Nobody.
UR RIGHT!!!
Please Dont Come Around,your Not Welcome Around Here..
POR FAVOR NO ME CORRAS, I CANT HANDLE REJECTION, NOT FROM YOU!!!

Sooooo much hate on your post, can we all just get along, go suck on a cold pacifico or something, calm down, breathe in and breathe out in, and out, comon you can do it.. :D

ok wicked i forgive you, but your still a homo in my eyes.

anyways,the car only 60' a 1.51 on that run ,on the run before that it did a 1.47 and got all sh*tty.them a**holes did not prep the track all night. i was going to go all out on the last pass of the night,but i guess it was a little to fast and they kicked me out.

my goal with this car was to build a clean 9 sec street car.the car has a lot left in it,but im not going to push the motor.i cant even use the extra power as it is they already kicked me out.even with a roll bar i can only go 6.40 or 9.99.i already ran 6.39.but anyways im looking into building myself a 5 point roll bar with a swing out door,maybe next weekend.

thanks for all the non-haters for your support.

everybody thinks you build a car and blast off,its not that easy.theres a lot of testing and tuning.but i can safely say im happy so far.

hope to see everybody at l.a. invasion on monday.

Im Down For A Bbq.we Just Have To See Who Is In On It And How Many People Are Going To Eat.we Dont Want Be Short.doesnt Your Brother Kill Cows? Ask Him To Hook It Up.

if your car ran fast like your mouth you would have one fast car. dont be a hater and tried to start ch?t. dont come to my house because the homies that didnt get arested yesterday dont like you. nobody likes you only ziggy.

LOL!!:eek: