You can type here any text you want

Congrats to LotusS4 on his 3rd TT/A

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks Twin

Thanks Twin,
I'll try to post some pics once I get her running good.

Seems that there is something blocking the return line to the fuel tank. The fuel pressure is pinned at 70-80 psi and practically pushing fuel out the tailpipes. When you disconnect the return line back by the tank it drops to normal and runs great.

Anyone seen anything like this before?

I really need to find out two of the car numbers? I only currently have the the one for the festival car.

Thanks again.

Congrats John :biggrin:

As for the problem, definatly sounds like it's plugged - seen that before. If your disconnecting it at the tank then it sounds like the tank may have to come out - if you need a hand with anything let me know I'll be glad to help.

Steve

Last edited:
Thanks Steve,
It is definately either in the tank or close to it. I am thinking about putting it on the lift this week if I have time before leaving for barrett. If not it will be next week. I'll give you a call before I start for some pointers. :)

Spring is coming, better see you at the beach this year!

Twin,
Comon, I am just a guppie in the pond. Change your signature back to your list and show the others what a big fish looks like :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hold on. Let me help you out since you probably will not change it. This is what I can remember!

1987 Buick GNX (hmm, What 600 miles?)
1996 Dodge Viper Blue/White (4k Miles)
1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (400 miles!!)
2003 Mustang GT Cobra (900 Miles)
1990 Iroc-Z (6k Miles)
1989 TTA (1600 Miles)
1979 Real Bandit(400 4 Spd!)
199? Saleen (miles?)
1987 GN (6k) Running on thurs at BJ
2004 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo

hmm. And I think I am even missing one! BIG FISH!

:D :D :D Only a couple days to FL!

Twin,
Comon, I am just a guppie in the pond. Change your signature back to your list and show the others what a big fish looks like :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hold on. Let me help you out since you probably will not change it. This is what I can remember!

1987 Buick GNX (hmm, What 600 miles?)
1996 Dodge Viper Blue/White (4k Miles)
1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (400 miles!!)
2003 Mustang GT Cobra (900 Miles)
1990 Iroc-Z (6k Miles)
1989 TTA (1600 Miles)
1979 Real Bandit(400 4 Spd!)
199? Saleen (miles?)
1987 GN (6k) Running on thurs at BJ
2004 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo

hmm. And I think I am even missing one! BIG FISH!

:D :D :D Only a couple days to FL!

Man your good :eek:

Maybe we can both add one to our collection at Barrett this week. I have my eye on a few.

Did you look any further into renting the Saleen's :cool:

Sure, But I do not think buying your old one is an option. Atleast last time it wasn't. I think a 2000 with airbags and side impact is a better pick. Dual point injection etc.

Saleen

Twin,
I got the info on renting two saleens. But the new deal is, if you do well and make alot of money, you pay for the rentals. :eek: :eek: :D

Back