You can type here any text you want

Considering a new chip and injectors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BARRACUDA1968

I've been logging some runs with the PL and my injectors are hitting 94% at WOT

I'm new to the GN world but I'm learning. I have the 5.6 TT chip now which does the job but I just read the 6.1 chip will target AFR. I have the AEM wideband so I'm liking this idea of being able to set the AFR and let the chip do the work.

I think I can also change the parameters of the chip with the PL too. That would be nice.

Is this the best chip out there right now or is there something else I should consider?

I would step on up to the SD2 chip then you can go mass air flow less , one less thing to worry about . Since you have the AEM afr sensor and a pl you are ready .

I would step on up to the SD2 chip then you can go mass air flow less , one less thing to worry about . Since you have the AEM afr sensor and a pl you are ready .

I will have to research this chip. Don't know anything about it. I just bought a new LT1 MAF and Trans. I guess I could sell them

I've been doing some reading on this chip. Looks like the set up to have.

Did you notice any performance gains or your old set up? I haven't read a whole lot about the chip yet but If Bob and Eric did this together it's gota be good.

If I'm understanding this right it will also target AFR? and then let me make changes in the VE tables to correct any minor tuning issues?

Did you notice any performance gains or your old set up?
all I can say is it has never run as good as it does now , it has so many adjustments you can tune any area you need to clean up to get it run the af mixture you want ,

I have a similar system on my SE streetglide. It called a thundermax. Same concept and I have full control of the tune.

I'm sold. I'll be ordering it tomorrow with new injectors.

I'll have a basically new LT1 MAF and Translator for sale soon.

Thanks for turning me on to this chip.

Back