Considering a trade

gteatr6

I have a 86 t-type, no rust, column shift, e85, front mount ic, 80lb injectors, shows 36,200 on the dash(probably 136,000) etc. Looking for 04 cobra's or 00-02 trans am with the ram air option. Located in Byron, IL. I would rather trade than sell, but just for the rules 18,000.00:eek::biggrin: Click on the attached file on the bottom of the last pic shown in the post to see all the pics.

Attachments

• ttype pics.zip
    846.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 3,287
  • IMG_0468.jpg
    IMG_0468.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 3,296
  • IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 3,298
I'd also take 89 turbo ta's, syclones, typhoons, for trade. Pretty much shoot me a pm and let me know what you got. I am redoing my 87 GN and I really don't need 2 turbo buicks at this time. I want something I haven't owned yet, except the cobra, I still miss that. Oh, by no means is that 18,000 price for real. I put that there just for the rules. Like I said, I want to trade not sell.

what color is the car....im having a hard time telling if its grey, blue, or two-tone.

Dont mean to hijack, but we have the same car with the same mileage :D Bump for a nice car!

Attachments

• 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 3,158
I've always loved the blue t's. Such an innocent looking color g body until of course you see the bulge in the hood! :biggrin: Awesome car and good luck with the sale/trade!

Check out my item #220662680465 on eBay, it's a 1990 Ford Mustang LX Notchback. I had plenty of these cars like yours and I'm looking for an automatic, and I'm willing to trade. Thanks, Mike at 352-346-5788

Check out my item #220662680465 on eBay, it's a 1990 Ford Mustang LX Notchback. I had plenty of these cars like yours and I'm looking for an automatic, and I'm willing to trade. Thanks, Mike at 352-346-5788

Nice looking car, but not what I am looking for at the moment.

Any mods besides the FM and injectors? What else does it have?

Car has all new shocks, rear/front springs, new lower ball joints and bushings, new tie rods, center link, pitman arm, new upper A frames that came with new ball joints and bushings installed already:D, jeep cherokee steering shaft. All front end parts and springs are moog except upper A frames are dorman. Hot wire for fuel pump, new walbro pump, billet adjustable reg, 80lb inj, tt chip for e85, new fuel filter, stock turbo with hd adj waste gate, chrome cold air pipe and k&n filter, eastern performance front mount ic, running e3 plugs, looks like atr driver side header. Car has stock down pipe:frown:, high flow cat. I also converted to vacuum brakes. Oh, the ac compressor is noisey but works and converted over to 134a:biggrin: I also put a new solenoid for od in the trans. Trans had to have been worked on at some point because it shifts damn good and was clean has hell when I dropped the pan. I think that is about it.