You can type here any text you want

convertor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotwister

FAST COMPANY PERFORMANCE
Hi,

I have a 10/11 convertor from PAT'S CONVERTOR'S for sale.it is a 3400 stall with lock-up.the convertor works excellent and is about 3 months old.I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this convertor and hate to give it up but becuase i am changing my combo to go faster i must switch to a turbo 400 so i cant use it.PAT'S will honor the rest of the warranty time,but im sure it wont give anyone trouble.

$350 SHIPPED OBO

thanks,Nick

how is it on the street? i would be using it as a daily driver and it will probably see some not so nice weather (snowy roads:( )

also how many miles, and what do they run new $?

it has about 1500 miles on it.

they are 450 plus shipping new.

actually the convertor is decieving.during normal driving it is very tight.it is not very noticable that it is a high stall.now after you get above 5 pounds of boost it is a whole other story.after the boost comes on the stall speed jumps at least a thousand rpm's and provides almost instant spool up.like i said i LOVE this convertor and would not be giving it up if i didnt have to.hopefully my convertor for my 400 will be as good.

Nick,

I hope you don't mind me chiming in.... I have it in my car and went a 1.59 60' off the trans-brake and 11.4@117 MPH in the 1/4 with mine on 17 PSI unlocked. I drove my car all over including highway driving. Drives like a stocker until you need it. Love it!

This convertor is a Wolf in Sheep's cloths.

Many nights in this car, this is a serious unit. :cool:

Nick, the studs are on the way & $150 gets the other piece we spoke about the other day. Thanks buddy.

thanks mike!and i will take the other piece also.get it ready for me.

AsphaltAnihil8r,

i sent you a reply.

jesse,

thanks for the helpful input.
thanks guys,
Nick,

Sounds like you have a nice combo for 126mph...

Money is on the way..
thanks
Dennis

convertor is sold pending payment from AsphaltAnihil8r.

if the deal falls through i will contact everyone in order.

thanks for the reply.

nick,

Originally posted by turbotwister
convertor is sold pending payment from AsphaltAnihil8r.

if the deal falls through i will contact everyone in order.

thanks for the reply.

nick,
Whats the word on this ,,did the check clear ,was it shipped,,thanks for any info.
:) :)

just churious, christmas is coming around and i need to make my list, and check it twice. what exactly is it, it sounds like its a great converter. just a 10/11 3400 stall? any brand or anything specific to find it?

and is there anything else you said "i wish i would have got that" after you bought this one? thanks!

JUst so you know I still have this in the box,have not opened it yet,could be bricks in the box for all I know(AKA AsphaltAnihil8r)

Maybe one day I will use this ...:D :D :D

Originally posted by BandAid≈
JUst so you know I still have this in the box,have not opened it yet,could be bricks in the box for all I know(AKA AsphaltAnihil8r)

Maybe one day I will use this ...:D :D :D

AHHHHHHHHH!brings back memories of when my car ran good!;)

TT,

:) :) I opened the box today and all looks good,it only took a few yrs to open...forgot what was in there.. :) :)

Back