convertor

turbotwister

FAST COMPANY PERFORMANCE
Hi,

I have a 10/11 convertor from PAT'S CONVERTOR'S for sale.it is a 3400 stall with lock-up.the convertor works excellent and is about 3 months old.I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this convertor and hate to give it up but becuase i am changing my combo to go faster i must switch to a turbo 400 so i cant use it.PAT'S will honor the rest of the warranty time,but im sure it wont give anyone trouble.

$350 SHIPPED OBO

thanks,Nick

how is it on the street? i would be using it as a daily driver and it will probably see some not so nice weather (snowy roads:( )

also how many miles, and what do they run new $?

it has about 1500 miles on it.

they are 450 plus shipping new.

actually the convertor is decieving.during normal driving it is very tight.it is not very noticable that it is a high stall.now after you get above 5 pounds of boost it is a whole other story.after the boost comes on the stall speed jumps at least a thousand rpm's and provides almost instant spool up.like i said i LOVE this convertor and would not be giving it up if i didnt have to.hopefully my convertor for my 400 will be as good.

Nick,

I hope you don't mind me chiming in.... I have it in my car and went a 1.59 60' off the trans-brake and 11.4@117 MPH in the 1/4 with mine on 17 PSI unlocked. I drove my car all over including highway driving. Drives like a stocker until you need it. Love it!

This convertor is a Wolf in Sheep's cloths.

Many nights in this car, this is a serious unit. :cool:

thanks mike!and i will take the other piece also.get it ready for me.

AsphaltAnihil8r,

i sent you a reply.

jesse,

thanks for the helpful input.
thanks guys,
Nick,

Sounds like you have a nice combo for 126mph...

Money is on the way..
thanks
Dennis

convertor is sold pending payment from AsphaltAnihil8r.

if the deal falls through i will contact everyone in order.

thanks for the reply.

nick,

Originally posted by turbotwister
convertor is sold pending payment from AsphaltAnihil8r.

if the deal falls through i will contact everyone in order.

thanks for the reply.

nick,
Whats the word on this ,,did the check clear ,was it shipped,,thanks for any info.
:) :)

just churious, christmas is coming around and i need to make my list, and check it twice. what exactly is it, it sounds like its a great converter. just a 10/11 3400 stall? any brand or anything specific to find it?

and is there anything else you said "i wish i would have got that" after you bought this one? thanks!

JUst so you know I still have this in the box,have not opened it yet,could be bricks in the box for all I know(AKA AsphaltAnihil8r)

Maybe one day I will use this ...:D :D :D

Originally posted by BandAid≈
JUst so you know I still have this in the box,have not opened it yet,could be bricks in the box for all I know(AKA AsphaltAnihil8r)

Maybe one day I will use this ...:D :D :D

AHHHHHHHHH!brings back memories of when my car ran good!;)

TT,

:) :) I opened the box today and all looks good,it only took a few yrs to open...forgot what was in there.. :) :)