You can type here any text you want

convo pros 15x10?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daywalker

strenghts no weakness
will they fit on the car without mini tubing the car? if so what backspacing and bolt pattern to get? shooting for tens here! :wink:

I have the 8.5" with 3.5" BS on the back with 275 50's and there is about 1/2 of space between the tire and the frame rail. The sidewall would rub on the wheel opening molding until I put some air bags in the springs - only needed about 5 psi to keep it from rubbing

HTH and welcome to the board

15x10 with a 5in bs.4.75 bolt pat. Must notch the frame.

Depending on how big of a tire and how much you notch the frame I would say go 5.5 on the BS, Only do this if you are really ready to hack away at the frame.

John Wilde said:
Depending on how big of a tire and how much you notch the frame I would say go 5.5 on the BS, Only do this if you are really ready to hack away at the frame.

You are right and they look much better. Unfortunately Convos are not available in a 15x10 with a 5.5 BS..Welds and the new MTs do. My car has the MT wheels now and i was able to pull the wheel in a bit and use thin spacers to fine tune.

i did not want to have to notch the frame, will the 8.5 be okay running in the tens? thanks for the response guys.

daywalker said:
i did not want to have to notch the frame, will the 8.5 be okay running in the tens? thanks for the response guys.

It should be fine!

Louie L. said:
You are right and they look much better. Unfortunately Convos are not available in a 15x10 with a 5.5 BS..Welds and the new MTs do. My car has the MT wheels now and i was able to pull the wheel in a bit and use thin spacers to fine tune.

Louie,

Don't be a tease and hook me up with some pictures.

John,
I was hoping that someone at Reynolds snapped a pic of it,but none have come up. The car is up on jack stands right now, so the pics would not be very good. As soon as it gets
fixed ill send ya some.

Back