You can type here any text you want

Cool weather and camera handy!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I am finally going to get my cool weather tomorrow:) Last outing was an 11.47 and 11.34in 80 degree weather:) Tomorrow will be in the 60's and looking for 1.4x 60 ft.

I have a 160 degree thermostat now:eek: I think I gained a pound or so:D

I am going to have video on this one.:cool:

Only change is no dutt neck....100% stock I/C w/100% stock suspension.

Gonna be fun
Bo:cool:

Today

I did pretty good and I have some in car video of me pulling a 1.55 60ft at 24psi and 11.54

The best run was at 26 psi of boost in 70 degree weather.

I smoked the tires and got sideways on this run! Still managed a mid 11:cool:

I am so pleased with this car, I am going to start doing cosmetic stuff that needs to be done. It's nice to drive up and click off a mid 11 sec time with a soft launch or sideways launch:D

I have a lot more tuning to do though.
Thought I'd share
Bo

I'd like to see the video. Your setup seems pretty close to what I'm going to have about mid summer on my TTA except I'm using the PT51. Hpefully I'll be able to get my car to run close to an 11.5-11.3 on alky.

I am willing to send it to anyone who wants to host it. I will see if there is anyone who hosts video around here.

Bo

Also forgot to mention that my timing was different than last outing. I ran 21in 1st 20 in second and 19 in third.

Timing will be bumped up for next outing:)

I had no KR but only on shifts....Through the traps the o2's were 770's kr 0

Bo

I can host it depending on how big it is. You can email it to me at mengele62@yahoo.com or you can contact me on AIM at Burntofferings62 and direct connect as long as it's smaller than 25mb.

All I have is the actual tape. I will send it out, but I think I am going again here pretty soon. I want to mount it in the front fog light area. If it falls out ......I FORGOT IT AT THE TRACK HONEY!:D

Wish I could of made it down. I was putting on a kit on a Buick that has a 10 point cage :mad:

Buick 1
Razor 0

:D

I'll be going Thursday nite with Jacks car.. see if it can break 11.50's.

Definetely crank the bottom end timing to its limit.

Drop me a call.. or remind me.. there is a little something for the pump that will really wake it up pressure wise.

Mummms the word ;)

Back