Cooling fan fitment

hflwyo

I recently installed a Cold Case radiator and was also going to install the intrepid cooling fans with Caspers wiring harness at the same time but they will not fit with the Rjc front mount 315 intercooler turbo pipe. Is anyone else running a similar combo. Are there any super slim dual fans out there. The drivers side is fine but the passenger side won't clear. The fan motor hits the turbo intercooler pipe. I was under the impression that they would fit.

I recently installed a Cold Case radiator and was also going to install the intrepid cooling fans with Caspers wiring harness at the same time but they will not fit with the Rjc front mount 315 intercooler turbo pipe. Is anyone else running a similar combo. Are there any super slim dual fans out there. The drivers side is fine but the passenger side won't clear. The fan motor hits the turbo intercooler pipe. I was under the impression that they would fit.

Strange. I was under the impression that the Intrepid fan would clear the pipes on all the common intercooler upgrades.

Are you sure you can't manipulate the pipes a little to make room. Or even trim an inch or so off the pipes and re-angle them to make room?

Pictures?

On mine one of the fans is thinner than the other specifically for the rjc front mount. Got mine from alrad,so that could be a problem as ive read no one can seem to get hold of them anymore.