You can type here any text you want

Cordova Ill. on the 7th of Oct.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Cordova

I will probably be there just to watch. Do you have your new motor installed yet? :eek: See you there buddy. Jose

Looks I'll be there as well! I wont be running the car but I'll be watching!!! Mines not done yet, I still have some things to wire up. What about the Wheelstanding Championship at Byron on Sunday??? Anybody going to that? I am thats for sure!!!!!

jdpolzin said:
Looks I'll be there as well! I wont be running the car but I'll be watching!!! Mines not done yet, I still have some things to wire up. What about the Wheelstanding Championship at Byron on Sunday??? Anybody going to that? I am thats for sure!!!!!

Hey Jeremy I will see you there. I will driving a pimped out red chevy truck. :eek: :D

What about the Wheelstanding Championship at Byron on Sunday??? Anybody going to that? I am thats for sure!!!!!

Hey guys, me and Justin will be up at Byron on sunday if you guys want to meet up.

So, is there going to be a few GN's there? Last time there where a few. Eric was the only one I knew.I had my TTA with my new combo and ran 11.4x 118....Knocked out first round :rolleyes: Had fun though! :)

Back