You can type here any text you want

Corraler challenged by a GN owner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Isn't that wiked guy on here somewhere? The "11s capable" sounds familiar - like in someone's sig here.

I think the Mustang is going to get beat.

Jim

The Mustang Guy sounds like a dumbass.

when he says:

but similar combos as mine have run 11.60's as we all know

He is refering to Bob Cosby of a perfect day at a perfect track, though he himself has NEVER been to a track. He might as well have said "since John Force drives a Mustang..."

What a freaking idiot :rolleyes:

I can tell you, this person will not drive like Bob. I have been at the track with Bob at several events and he can drive.

It's weird being on both sides. That cobra should fly out of the gate with 4.56 gears in the back. It should be a close race to the 1/8th, the Cobra might have a little more mph to get the edge if it's close near the end.

Originally posted by Marc87GN
I can tell you, this person will not drive like Bob. I have been at the track with Bob at several events and he can drive.

It's weird being on both sides. That cobra should fly out of the gate with 4.56 gears in the back. It should be a close race to the 1/8th, the Cobra might have a little more mph to get the edge if it's close near the end.

It won't be close. Wiked is sandbagging the guy. The Cobra will think he is standing still.

Read the second to last post guys, it's all a joke and the mustang guy says the GN will smoke him.

What a waste of my time to read through that whole thing. Why don't those ***** go out and race, and post a video of the whole thing. Who cares who wins, although the buick will probably beat that ass. I hate people who run their mouths and then don't do ****. That thread needs less talking and more racing!

Brent does not want to race, it all started as a joke, but I finally told him to just race me for kicks and giggles, he won't do it because he knows that he will get beat bad, as far as the other race I was going to have with the Z06, the guy chickened out, now he won't do it because he says his car is made for cannon runs and not the 1/4 mile, he wants to go on a rally race with me :eek: . oh well, nothing I can do, if the race with the mustang happens it will get posted and video along with it.. :)

Back