You can type here any text you want

Corvette rally wheels 15x8 (fairly sure they're 4"BS ) - offset?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dwall

I found four of these cheap at a swap. If they don't sell the guy will give me a call (stop by). They just needed a little elbow grease (about all I can handle these days). They'd be something different and not much money for now.

Anyway they should accomodate 275/50 in the rear and 215.65 in the front.

I shoudl have looked but didn't. Do they need to be zero offset?

an 8 inch rim with 4 inches of backspacing would have a zero offset... this is the same backspacing/offset as the "front" GTA wheels, which puts the wheels pretty much dead in the middle of the wheelwell..

and i'd probably go with 235/60 in the front instead of the 215's... it will just look a lot better...

if you get them and decide you don't want them- send me a message... i'd love a set of those Vette rallys to use on something, and i don't care about the caps and trim rings..

Duh... thanks. Just geometry. Sounds good.

I think I had it in my head that the BS was measured from the face of the wheel to mounting surface. I thought wheel width was the inside measure of beadmount one side to the other?

Novaderrik - I don't remeber seeing any 15x8's on the GN fronts and am concerned about front issues mainly. I have to agree the 235 should look better. The guy also said he had some aluminum slot type Vette wheels but did not have them for me to look at. I will check back and let you know.

Are you in the MGNTA group?
Bob

Back