Justin Gunn -AKA Justin84 Scam artist!!

Hes still around, just keeping newbies aware the POS in the circle.

1620588_10152575298318644_2427044181137688282_n.jpg

Ty!!!! how could you do this?????
he is clearly in a tremendous amount of pain from his medical conditions!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I just joined a SYTY Facebook page and lo and behold who's the first person I see selling parts on there? Couldnt believe he was still showing his face anywhere but when I click on his name there are pics of his blue T-Type and a GN so I'm thinking it's the same guy. Thinking I ought to warn that FB page moderator so no one there get's screwed. Check it out....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SyTy.net/

I just joined a SYTY Facebook page and lo and behold who's the first person I see selling parts on there? Couldnt believe he was still showing his face anywhere but when I click on his name there are pics of his blue T-Type and a GN so I'm thinking it's the same guy. Thinking I ought to warn that FB page moderator so no one there get's screwed. Check it out....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SyTy.net/
lets all go join in ;)

I sent a message to the manager of the SY/TY Facebook page as a heads up. A few days later Justin emailed me saying he wanted to correct his wrongs. I told him that PayPal-ing the money he owed me would be a start and amazingly he did. I told him it would be nice if he took care of everybody else on Turbo Buick and he said that was his goal. So if any of you want to try contacting him maybe you'll get lucky too. Miracles happen I guess :)

I sent a message to the manager of the SY/TY Facebook page as a heads up. A few days later Justin emailed me saying he wanted to correct his wrongs. I told him that PayPal-ing the money he owed me would be a start and amazingly he did. I told him it would be nice if he took care of everybody else on Turbo Buick and he said that was his goal. So if any of you want to try contacting him maybe you'll get lucky too. Miracles happen I guess :)
He still owes me $400. Been 4 years now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have charged interest. Jk

What slays me is NO ONE knows where he is at????

Someone has to know, Don;t want to go roll him, but I bet a couple members might like to stop by and ask where their money is??

I have considered posting in this thread a few times lately. I still have reservations about doing so now but I am going to anyway. First and foremost, I apologize to everyone affected by the things I did in 2010. I acted like a child in my ways and lost many good friends here on TB.com. No excuses here, no buts, also no ands… What happened was wrong and of my own doing. The reasons, that at the time I was stating were keeping me from delivering on my end of many business transactions, were very real issues with my health… but not justifiable for my actions towards people I had built trust with and become friends with. I found that the only way to deal with the embarrassment was to just leave the car scene all together. I started focusing on my health and my overall way of life…. In short I grew up. I started making good on the bad I had done weather it was 100 dollars here, an apology here, or a personal visit with cash and apology. I have regained some of the friends I lost and I have regained their trust. I now have a family and a life that I can truly respect…. I can’t imagine doing the things I did before and cannot stomach that they are in-fact truths about me… but they are also truths about my past. There are some nasty things in this thread about me… some are fact, and some are the normal trolling of the normal forum contributors. Again, I am truly sorry to everyone here that trusted me then…. I am most regretful for the friendships lost….I am most humbled by the friendships regained. Thanks for taking time to read this.

Are you gonna pay Bruce his $100? :p He was singing your praises pretty hard back in the day..
I almost sent you my scanmaster for you to Inspect before you sent payment but you wouldn't get back to with with your address, good thing cuz I woulda kissed that sucker goodbye.. forgiveness and redemption is a wonderful thing time will tell how many actually do.. good luck

Hate to say it but your actions were criminal. Whether your sick, def, dumb, one legged, living with AIDS, whatever the case, you don't steal peoples money. Coaxing people to send you money for parts that don't exist or you don't plan to ship them is theft. Your lucky you made it without being prosecuted. Making right on it now is a step forward but I wouldn't expect anyone to welcome you back with open arms.

Hate to say it but your actions were criminal. Whether your sick, def, dumb, one legged, living with AIDS, whatever the case, you don't steal peoples money. Coaxing people to send you money for parts that don't exist or you don't plan to ship them is theft. Your lucky you made it without being prosecuted. Making right on it now is a step forward but I wouldn't expect anyone to welcome you back with open arms.
You are right. Let me be clear as this will more than likely be my last post here... I know what I did was wrong.... Alot of things surrounding what happened were "illegal"... harrassment and threats.... hell, I had some folks saying they were me and scamming people. I recently made a trip to Ga and paid a guy 275 while I was there... interestingly enough, I had never once had any dealings with that gentleman but someone who said they were me did.... I'm not saying this is over at all.... not by a long shot for me... I appreciate your input and did always respect you Jeremy... I will close with this... I am not looking for a welcome party and did not and will not ask for it. I am not interested in being here like that... I simply thought it was long overdue and owed to these guys to apologize publicly.. Everyone feel free to chime in, this is a public forum and I get that... hence my reluctancy to post.... in the end, I have to do what I can to start the path towards some sort of redemption.... for myself....not anyone here.

HE WAS RECENTLY BUSTED SCAMMING A MEMBER IN TURBO BUICK MEMBER OF FACEBOOK..

Last edited: