You can type here any text you want

Could have but didn't

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Little6pack

2nd time out with the GN today after 6 months.
Took my 14 & 2 year old for a ride with me to Post office.

Coming back home I scoped out a nice 1969 Convertible Chevell SS 396 going my way. When road opened to 2 lanes he stayed in left & i stayed in right..but he had someone in front of him. :(

In my mirror I see this white rice box with 3 jokers flying to catch up to SS they then proceed to fly up my to my butt & pull around
then go same 45mph.. This road goes 2 lane to 1 lane to 2 again.
Press the old turbo into action just to get in front of boy ricer.
Then we catch the light side by side when the road goes back to 2 lanes. Knowing about 1/8 mile I was stopping for a DUNKS Coffee.. I give him the rev at light & watch him take off. His car moved slow motion & he was really getting on it. My daily driver would have wiped his arse.. I would not bother to race him because I would have won anyway. What I really wanted to race was the SS which stayed way back.. Are the old muscle cars that afraid of US????

dude you were smart by not racing, ESPECIALLY with 2 kids in the car. no rice is worth your/others lives.

Originally posted by turbo buicks
dude you were smart by not racing, ESPECIALLY with 2 kids in the car. no rice is worth your/others lives.

Agreed. I know from experience that the constables frown upon such things.

My court date is June 30th.

But toying with the rice is hardly a race. It would take you a good 20 seconds to get to the speed limit, and by then you'd be bored of the whole thing.

Jim

That was part of my reason for not racing too. The 14 year old would have loved it but not with the baby in the car..

If I was ever alone I would have UNLEASHED the Buick Spank on them..

There will be other days.. :)

Back