You can type here any text you want

couple of FAST questions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blown96w

I have the Grey box fast system, And I have a couple of questions I was hoping you guys could help me with.

When I'm trying to start it the car it wont fire by cranking it alone, if I work the throttle it will start after I release the throttle and stop cranking, it will start to run and if I work the throttle for a second it will start and idel just fine around 1000 rpm (the tack says 1000 - 1100 but fast reads 650 -750 ). It revs with out any problem. any thoughts on what table I need to adjust.

And second is the fuel pump, after the car warms up 150+ the fuel pump will not re-prime, it dose not kick on when I'm cranking the car nor dose it prime when I turn the key forward, it only hapenens when it warm if I let it sit for 10 minutes it primes right away with a problem. I do not have a check valve inline, the pump is a BG king sumo. Any ideas

Oh I almost forgot the car is a 1996 mustang with a 331 and a t70.

Any light you guys could shed on this would be great, and Norbs thanks for all your help in the past with questions

Back