couple of questions

boosted

I've got a couple of questions here. First one is, is there somewhere where i can send my injectors to be checked to see if they are still good and flow them? I've just recently started working on my 87 gn after a 12 year hiatus, and got the car started and it ran perfect. Before I started the car I did the usual check list of things. Checked the oil, cleaned the tank and poured in fresh fuel, changed the fuel filter. After getting the car running I noticed a slight tick in the upper part of the motor which i thought might be a lifter. After setting a couple days i pulled the dipstick out and the oil level read to what i'm guessing to be a quart over full. When i first check it before starting it read to the full mark. The oil looked a little thin, like it may have gas in it, but it didn't have the smell. Changed the oil and filter. 5 qts and after setting for a bit, i rechecked to verify that it was reading to the full mark. Started once again and it ran it till it got up to temperature. No ticking. Next day, started the car again and the ticking returned, pulled the dipstick and same thing. Over full again and feels like the oil is thin. The injectors are 50# and were brand new when i put them in, but they never got any real run time because i parked the car. After 12 yearss I was wondering if they were leaking, stuck, or spraying more than they should be. I can watch the fuel pressure gauge when i shut it off and it they seem to hold pressure, but then again I don't watch the gauge till pressure drops. 2nd question is i'm also painting the car and im looking for the door protector strip that goes on the fender across the door and about 14 inches on the 1/4 panel. I don't want the stick on stuff since my car has the holes drilled for the pop rivet style. Does anyone repop that stuff.
Thanks for any info
Wes