You can type here any text you want

CPT 66 needs re-built Make an offer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

justin84

done
As the title states. It needs re-built. It was smoking and not really building boost.

Just so you know T-neteics said these can't be rebuilt because they don't use the same wheel or housing anymore. IT's F-1 stuff now.

Just so you know T-neteics said these can't be rebuilt because they don't use the same wheel or housing anymore. IT's F-1 stuff now.
Cottons still sends them in... I have called turbonetics as well. Are you sure you are correct? Also, next time PM a guy that info just so, if for some reason you are wrong it has not damaged the thread...

Sorry. I wasn't trying to ruin your thread. I just figured that if your selling an item thats needs to be rebuilt it would be in the buyers best interest to know that they will not be getting it rebuilt by the company. It's always a possibilty that i'm wrong or incorrect. I was buying the same turbo a month ago and called T-netics. I wanted to know that if the Turbo was bad can it be rebuilt? There answer was a specific No. they said something about the wheel being the new F-1 wheel which goes into a new or modified housing. So none of the stuff would work. Again I could be wrong but they were clear to me.

Just looking out for fellow buyers like me. I have been burnt before. No need to be secretive about it in a PM.

Back