cpt70turbo

dice64

Has anyone used this turbo?I plan on buying one from Cottons with the p-trim and 82 housing.Goal with this turbo is to go 10.5 with ported heads [iron] and a204-214 cam

If you like Turbonetics Turbos then this is a good unit for you.
You should have 10.2s out of that turbo.

I was wondering the same thing. What would be the advantage with the bb70. Would it be simply spool and the opportunity to go with a smaller stall? Im ordering from him to and wanted to knowif i should go with the bb or standard?

I was wondering the same thing. What would be the advantage with the bb70. Would it be simply spool and the opportunity to go with a smaller stall? Im ordering from him to and wanted to knowif i should go with the bb or standard?

Spool and stall are just a few of the benefits of these turbos. There is much more even more important, VSR balancing, that would mean the complete rotating assembly is balanced after the turbo is built. What that means is life span can be great extended, not to mention smoother performance. I don't know of any other turbo manufacturer with that capability. Turbonetics also offers a true one year warranty, no questions asked. All turbos also come with an oil line filter at the inlet of the oil supply line, again, I don't know of anyone else that gives you this. Polished compressor housing, standard on all turbos. Alll this and the Ball Bearing option at the price of non BB turbos!!!
AS for whether to go with BB or standard bearing ....... it's your call..... $795.00 for a big shaft turbo is as incredible as $1295.00 for a big shaft turbo with the BB option!!! This sale can't last long.... the end of the month is only 5 days away......

Turbo

Jack, Is a 70 the biggest turbo you can get with these deals? And how quick can you get them out ? Thanks

Jack, Is a 70 the biggest turbo you can get with these deals? And how quick can you get them out ? Thanks

Jimmy,

I can get up to a 76, if you have a minute, give me a call at the shop. Anything larger, let me know. I'd say a week or 2 for delivery.
thanks