You can type here any text you want

Craig - FAST Pinout Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DOHC Vobra

Hey Craig,
I've got a question about the pinout of the FAST... I have a non wb02 non-seq. FAST. I'm looking for an input to log another sensor that I have (fuel pressure). I noticed that there's a pin that is on the pinout that may be useful, but I'm not sure. It's pin L1, labeled O2SIG. I also noticed that the logger can log something called UEGO (v)...any chance these two are connected??? If not, any idea if any of the wide band inputs/outputs could be used to log a voltage? (even if I had to offset or correct the logged voltage)

Thanks Craig!
Justin

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do on these lines. The UEGO voltage is an output from the WBO2 control circuit. WBO2 sensors themselves don't have any single output voltage that can be correlated with an air/fuel ratio. Everything coming from these sensors is stuffed into a control circuit which determines an a/f ratio from all that information.

Pin L1 may have been slated for something like this early on but it has never been used for anything.

Back