You can type here any text you want

Craig,my bubbles broke :( help!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sn hufrz

I got one for ya.....last night at the track I'm trying to overlay my data log w/ no success. Then I notice that on the VE table I'm reading a crap load of vac (KPA was 1), but my gauge is showing 10". I decide to give'er a little thottle and the indicator stayed along the bottom of the map changing with the RPM, but not the KPA. Just for giggles I went over the the timing map and it was working fine. Any idea's
:confused: :confused:

Make sure you have the most current version of C-Com. Then I would uninstall it off of the laptop then reinstall it. Sounds to me like your software got corrupted somehow.

That reminds me. You have to log MAP(kPa) for the overlay to work properly. You can log both MAP(psi) & MAP(kPa) so you don't have to try and guess how much boost you were running. RPM and MAP(kPa) must both be logged is you want the overlay to work properly. If this is the cause of your problem disregard my earlier post, I read your post too quickly and didn't realize this was a logging problem.

Sorry I kind of through a couple things in together. I didn't have the kpa while logging so that should take care of me there. And I guess if there are no further suggestions on the bubble staying along the bottom (ie: 1kpa) then I'll try and uninstall and reboot.

Back