You can type here any text you want

Craig - Need Help - Code 132 ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vtec4gs

Craig,

my FAST Sefi has a Code 132 in the dashboard, not sure what that is, but car is not starting, I also noticed that the cam sync stays at 0 while cranking, I never noticed the cam sync before, should it be giving some sort of RPM number or should it always stay at 0.

the injectors are firing and there is ignition at all plugs.

This is working fine before, I have a feeling my distributor went on my.
My distributor has two sensors which I use the trigger and the cam sync.

Thanks Craig, appreciate some help this is killing me as I wanted to hit the dyno yesterday but couldn;t

Greg

The "code" sensor on the dashboard was something that was initally used for development purposes so there isn't anything we are going to learn from this one.

The cam sync sensor will switch from 0 to 1 when the ECU recieves a valid cam sync signal. I don't think you should expect to see this sensor change value during cranking though.

Remember if you have a bank to bank system the cam sensor is not used.

If you are getting spark and fuel but still won't start, it really makes me suspect a problem in the engine! :(

thanks Craig, I'll recheck engine timing again.

I check to see if there was spark on all 4 of my cylinders and if injectors were firing. This doesnt mean they were in sync ... I'll just pull my distributor and spin it manually with the ECM on and see if each individual cylinder combo of injector and spark plug fires.

Thanks,
Greg

Back