craig or Lance

Z

zach

I downloaded the windows Beta version and liked it a lot. I am waiting for the guy that I bought my computer from to tell me when he is getting them. Is there a place that I can get it from sooner? My dos disk is gone and I would like to do some tuning as soon as possible. Thanks, Zach

And in a related vein: I also wanted a copy of the Windows version ASAP, so on August 2 I ordered a copy from a well known shop in Hebron, IN. They were quick about getting a disk out to me, but while the artwork on the disk indicated that it was "Version 1.0", in fact they had sent me a copy of the beta (dated June 12!) I'm now waiting for a second disk from them.

The moral, I guess, is that sometimes it doesn't pay to be too quick with these sorts of things.

Jeff

For my part, my situation has been happily resolved; thanks Craig, Lance, and Daisy at Precision for taking care of this so quickly.

Chalk it up to being an enthusiastic "early adopter."

Jeff

Sorry, game over.

Originally posted by norbs
go here www.speedproefi.com

norbs

The beta period has expired and the beta version is no longer available.

If you like the Windows software and would like a copy, we have done everything we can to make it cheap and easy to get. You may contact your dealer to purchase the upgrade, and the upgrade price is 25 dollars.

Zach, if you need to do something immediately, the DOS version is available for download at www.speedproefi.com.

Thanks,
Craig

Yes, the price is totally cool, just wanna know where I can get it from???:p My supplier does not have them. Thanks