Craig Pio's badass Outlaw 10.5 Camaro converted to big twins, shakedown runs *Video*

BAGN said:
T2 was sold to a local racer here in houston. Last I heard, they had a 600in nitrous motor they were gonna put in it. Haven't heard anything else about it.
"Kermit" the 6.55 @ 215 complete motor went to Mass/Delaware area to be install in a outlaw 10.5 C-5 vette.
"Lucky" the spare motor, was sold to a guy in fla. Thats the one in the GTO w/procharger.
Quint has one of the spare 91's. The other one is is for sale if anybody is interested. :)
CC

Thanks for clearing that up Chris! :) I tell ya it's going to be strange this year going to the World Street Nationals and not seeing you guys with T2 competing in Pro Street... I can remember briefly BSing with your dad about racing the Buicks in between you guys wrenchin' on the car and getting some nice Buick shirts from your mother :cool:

19TTA89 said:
How about this pass from Hance...Not too shabby in the mph department... ;)

Fairly new car also.Vid taken at the recent E-Town event.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7264864304081526367

Yep no doubt, his car is another badass machine which is not surprising seeing how he is a customer of Steve Petty/Proline :)

Actually saw Dave on Speed channel the other night on that one show Tunervision(I think that's what it's called??) as he was racing with the imports in the XBox NOPI series and he won the Pro Outlaw class :cool: