You can type here any text you want

Crane roller lifters

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Crane lifters <<<<<<<<<<<< anyone??

Hey Jan thanks for the reply but I need the shielded foot crane lifters...... Any one got a set to hook me up with.. Thanks Dave

Dave
last time I priced them it was straight from Crane. They were about 340.00

Thanks

Thanks for the help guys.. Summit or Jegs don't carry them in stock so that is no good.. I just remember someone saying they could get a deal on them..

Jan Sorry for doubting you after talking with Mike I am enlightened to know that the Crowers you have in stock are indeed shielded foot and the cranes are not the only ones that will work.. Jan send me a set out ASAP... Thanks again.. Dave

part numbers

I am not sure of the part numbers or the price I am sure Jan will chime in and let us know but they are in stock at T A Performance.

Cool, I hope so. I would hate to try to find them on TA's website ... sometimes trying to find a price on the website is like trying to look up a name in a chinese phonebook.

No problem Dave, Mike spent the time to have these lifters produced for TA Performance as the Crane lifters are hard to come by. I have personally installed them side by side in a stock block using a small base circle cam and found that they perform even better than the ones that Crane was offering. Mike engineered a larger shield to help prevent uncovering the oil galley.

They are not on the website call and ask for Jan at 480-922-6807.

Back