crank pulley/hub balance question

JCSTTA

USAF
I'm trying to track down the slight wable my crank pulley has in it. It appears as though the hub/pulley has a slight wabble. The balancer does not look to be wabbling at all. This just started after I removed the balancer last weekend for a timing chain install. After removing the hub today it seems to have to holes drilled in one side as though it is balanced. Is there any special reference this should go to on the balancer? The GM service manual does not say anything about it. I'm about 90% sure this is where the wabble is coming from. Also which bolt got for the hub to balancer the longer ones or the shorter ones (the pulley has the same number is why I as)?

TIA!

longer bolts go thru hub to balancer. The holes in hub are for balancing of hub, and orientation to balancer will not matter. The only things I can thing of for wobble ( if not there before) would be dirt/grit in between mating parts or bolts not torqued correct. Blancer bolt I believe is 250 ft lbs ( double check), not sure of hub to balancer or pulley to hub, you will have to check, hope that helps. Oh and be sure the heavy washer is on the balancer to crank bolt.