You can type here any text you want

Crankcase E-Vac Pump Harness

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sorry...

HTML:

Yes we do.

Hey, I missed this reply :mad: . Do you still have the Special introductory price of $49.99 ? If so, I need 2 RX-CEPH-2GT harnesses shipped to 00956. Pm me total amount (price + shipping) & ur paypal info. The optional dash light / indicator is sold by u or did u mean optional as if I wanted to install a light ? Thanx !

Hey, I missed this reply :mad: . Do you still have the Special introductory price of $49.99 ? If so, I need 2 RX-CEPH-2GT harnesses shipped to 00956. Pm me total amount (price + shipping) & ur paypal info. The optional dash light / indicator is sold by u or did u mean optional as if I wanted to install a light ? Thanx !

The special price is still active.
Please e-mail sales@racetronix.com with your PP e-mail, what you want to purchase and your address and we will send you an e-invoice.

The output is for a light of your choice. We do not supply them b/c there are so many types and possible user preferred mounting locations. A high-intensity LED would be best.

Thanx...

The special price is still active.
Please e-mail sales@racetronix.com with your PP e-mail, what you want to purchase and your address and we will send you an e-invoice.

The output is for a light of your choice. We do not supply them b/c there are so many types and possible user preferred mounting locations. A high-intensity LED would be best.

U got e-mail ! :cool:

I need 2 Harness===RX-CEPH-2 ---(2-wire white connector)

I send you a e-mail----need 2 harness---Crankcase E-Vac Pump Harness
RX-CEPH-2 ---(2-wire white connector) Special introductory price --$49.99--------PayPal????
Thanks

They look sweet !!

Got mine today !!! :D These harnesses are top notch :eek: Thumbs up for Racetronix !!!

Back