Crankcase pressure problems?

Found this thread and I have same issue. Would like (new & working) links if possibly anyone is still monitoring this for the correct pcv valve and check valve. Recommended vendor? Or at least correct part number on pcv so I don't rely on misinformed dealer employees. I had just replaced pcv with cheap autozone one, obviously didn't fix problem, then I found and read this thread and now I know why. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I run mine without a PCV. Just block it off. The only drawback is odor which can be minimized if the cowl weatherstrip is in good shape. Aside from that the breathers need to be open and unrestricted so blowby can escape easily without causing pressure to build. Look inside the breathers and see if there are flaps or metal restrictions in the way and get that stuff outta there. The little metal K&N breathers are great. 1"dia open tube with a little filter on top. Nothing inside to restrict flow. But the grommets they come with need to have the rubber flaps trimmed off.

Ordered the check valve. The shipping was more than the part lol. The correct pcv I hope I can find at my local Chevy dealer (no Buick dealer). So I say pcv for 87 GN and they'll find the correct one?

Also, the breather grommets have the flaps and is only a little gap that it's open to relieve the pressure. I will modify those

Also, the breather grommets have the flaps and is only a little gap that it's open to relieve the pressure. I will modify those

I had one of those grommets that didn't have the slit cut in it from the factory. I made sure my slits where open and then took a soldering iron and made a few holes in the flaps so I still had a little baffling. Working great so far.