Cranks but won't fire

fastpace

My TTA has been sitting for the last couple years but ran fine when it got parked. I moved about 3 months ago, put a new battery in and she fired right up and loaded her on the trailer, same for unloading to her new home. 2 months pass and I decided I was going to pull her out and wash her and then start working on going through everything to make her street ready again. Went to crank and it won't fire.

Everything is the same and it ran in this state for 10k miles and several years
I have good fuel pressure, shows ~40 psi on the gauge while cranking and it doesn't leak down abnormally fast
Pulled the wires for 2, 4, and 6 and spark looked good
Check engine light is on when in acc but my ScanMaster doesn't show any codes, I tried leaving the ground off for a couple days and then retried this morning and still nothing
Cranks over at a normal speed

Been quite a while since I worked on the TTA, what are some other simple things to check to help pinpoint the issue? Will I get spark with cam or crank sensor out?

Pretty much everything on the car electronics wise is original (or at least 12 years old) and the car has about 30k miles.

Pull all plugs, look for signs of fuel passing into the cylinders.

I'd bet on stuck injectors.

Once the fuel rails go dry, moisture sets in, and the internals of your injectors rust up. It's very difficult to free an internally rusted injectors. 50-50 chance of freeing them up.

Fuel pump relay and injectors are on the same fuse, so since your fuel pressure is normal, the fuse is not blown.

Stuck injectors.

Pull up pipe off and squirting a little fuel in the throttle body and see if it fires up. Also pull cam sensor off and have a look.