You can type here any text you want

Cranks for sale new and used stock, BMS, RPM, GN1

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psiedv6

OK, I feel like a horder, here is a few cranks that I have extra form the past few years, so if someone needs one, here it is, also this is not a fire sale.

From right to left.

1- NEW RPM International 3.625 still in the box $650 shipped
2- NEW GN1 Perf. 3.625 freshly tured up at -.001M -.010R w/ rear seal knurl removed $750 shipped
3- Stock turbo crank -.010M -.010R, needs a polish $200 shipped
4- BMS 3.590 wide journal -.010M -.010R freshly magged and polished, ready to go $850 shipped NEW price $750 shipped

shipping is for the lower 48 states, anywhere else is extra.

crank.JPG

I think we can work out something- Matt 347-680-8642 call me or give me your number.

does the RPM use stock-style rods? Will an aftermarket balancer like an ATI one or BHJ be needed?

does the RPM use stock-style rods? Will an aftermarket balancer like an ATI one or BHJ be needed?
This is a narrow journal for stock width rods and internal balance crank, you can have your stock balancer zero balanced or get a after market balancer, but you also need a zero balance flex palte.

Robert- I think I might be more interested in the rpm new crank- who makes it cause I never gears of this brand.

Back