You can type here any text you want

crap brun out vid of my car LOL from a volvo meet

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

volvoman

The Green BEAST
One of the guys there got it on his camera this last sat. It was pretty cold so tires did not heat up. Also I got bit sidways so I had to let off a bit. I thought you guys might get chuckle out of this. I don't run a open dump all the time but these guys don't know what a buick sounds like. :)

http://home.comcast.net/~gn242volvo/volvomeet.mpg

I think there's a volvo in there somewhere :D

Sheesh....hearing your car reminds me how crappy my idle is.

Which reminds me...do you have any good condition stock injectors? I'd like to track down my idle problem.

nope- Mine were all shot

When I got my motor the fuel rail was rusted along with the fpr and injectors.. So I got 009s I have plenty of fuel but wished I could have gone with 50s. You can get those with out moding the ecm now. I would have run those with the extender chip. I am running the extender chip now and really like it a lot.

It might be your coil pack that is shot.
What time on the weekend did you think you are going to put the stuff on?

Not sure....either earlier in the morning or in the evening...have a study session for my history midterm from 3-5 that I'd like to make. Is there a particular time that works for you?

morning

We could just meet over there about 8 or9am.
Find out what time kelly is going to be there and I will show up then. Let me know. you can e-mail me if you want.

Chris

Re: morning

Originally posted by volvoman
We could just meet over there about 8 or9am.

LOL :D

We'll see if I'm up by 8 or 9am. I think 10am would be much better. Although, Kelly is usually busy on Saturdays, so we'll have to see what he says.

Back