Crazy robbery video

DCVING 6

So for the backstory,
I believe it was back in October some nut job goes up to 2 construction workers in a small town and starts talking to them about wood. With no sign of weirdness, he pulls out a gun and kills them 46 year old, and a 19 year old. Then he talks to some farmer who was out in his field about honey bees and for no reason shoots him. The guy played dead and ended up living. Never found the guy...

Early this week the guy walks into a tanning salon (5 min from my work:eek:) and is acting like he's going to rob it. He makes the girl tie herself up. In walks a customer who figures out right away whats going on. While the scumbag is getting a rope ready for the customer, he sets his gun down on the counter. The customer rushes him, takes his gun and shoots him twice killing him!

Police released the security tape, pretty wild stuff...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-3qKkEFOlg

L.A. Tan foiled robbery video released - The SouthtownStar

Hell yeah!

We need more of that in this country. Stop treating them like they are human and kill them all. The world would be a better place. Live by the gun, die by it!

Dammit! THe scumbag is offscreen and really can't see his life extinguished:mad: See his legs and feet horizontal but that's about it.

Man, that guy did some fast thinking and made all the right moves so quickly......I really admire someone like that. He just waited for the the right moment and suceeded in taking down that coward. Wonder if I could have been as fast.....that guy deserves a medal or a Grand National.

Bruce '87 Grand National