You can type here any text you want

Cruzin the Coast (Mississippi)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hesermon

Curious to see if any other Buick owners will be at Cruzin the Coast this year. For anyone who doesn't know, it's a huge event along the MS coast around the Biloxi area Oct. 7-14 with as many as 6000 hot rods from around the country. I'm taking my GN and LGN down this year, it would be cool to see other TRs there. More info at: http://www.cruisinthecoast.com/

I go on the last weekend every year. There are always 3 or 4 GNs parked in the Edgewater Mall parking lot on Friday and Saturday night. I will drive mine there this year if I get it running a little better. Im changing out the fuel pump this week. It would be cool to see a LGN there.

I plan on being there as well. Im from louisiana only an hour drive. We go every year. This will be first year with the buick (86 ttop gn). If i get it finished in time. If not i will bring old faithful (68 orange big block camaro. I would like to meet some more turbo buick owners not to many around my area.

I plan on being there as well. Im from louisiana only an hour drive. We go every year. This will be first year with the buick (86 ttop gn). If i get it finished in time. If not i will bring old faithful (68 orange big block camaro. I would like to meet some more turbo buick owners not to many around my area.

Hope you get the GN ready, you can pay for the new pump on what you will save on gas over the BB Camaro! I'll send you my email, hopefully we can meet up and do a little cruzin together.
Hugh

I and at least two other club members are going down for the entire week. Went last year but didn't take the cars. we are ready this year. Hope to see you guys there.

Been getting a few pm's, would be nice to get several TR's together at one of the venues at the same time. If you'll be there any time during the week send me a pm and I'll add you to the email list.
Hug

I will be be there the 12th -14th. I have a 86' GN T-Top with ta wheels. If you spot me wave me down or post on this thread and I'll get it.

Its looking like i may make it after all. 86 t-top gn with black gnx/tta wheels. Should be there by wednesday. We will be staying till sunday. Should be around the coliseum area cause we stay at a campground just behind it and jefferson davis home(fox's rv ).

We'll be headed down to the coast on Monday arriving sometime in the evening. We are staying in D'Iberville. I plan to check things out and try to find a good central location to have a little meet and greet of TR folks sometime later in the week. This is my first time to CTC so if anyone has any ideas of a good place and time to meet I'd love to hear from you. I'll be in my 85 T-top car and my brother will be driving the LGN, if you see either of us flag us down and say howdy. We both have our wives as DD's so we'll always be up for a cold beverage or two!

Im going Friday the 12th through Sunday the 14th. 87 GN with Tops. LA plate 6SHOOTR. If I dont get the WOT stumble fixed, I guess Im going in the F250 again.

If a stumble at WOT is the only issue, I think I would drive the GN and suppress the urge to let some kid in a Mustang spoil your fun!

Im considering driving it anyway. The coil I ordered had a broken terminal, so I may not be able to test out the new one until tuesday. My next step if needed will be to pressurize the intake and check for leaks.

There has been a couple GNs seen I and another guy from the forum have been meeting up at edgewater mall in Biloxi

I believe I will drive the GN there this year. I changed out the coil today and it runs great, as long as I dont go WOT with the AC on. Im getting real close to getting this thing to run right. I will be there Friday through Sunday. If anyone is around and meeting somewhere, my email is KLM87GN@GMAIL.COM.

I used to live there and know all the guys. Check your plugs for gap and tightness and look under the hood at night with car idling (hood light disconnected) for sparkplug wires arcing as well.

Been here since Mon night, seen two other GNs so far. I left a note in one to call me (if you're on here don't think you have a stalker, just another GN owner!LOL) Anyway, looking forward to meeting a few other TR owners. I'm open on location, kind of thinking about at the Edgewater mall on Fri about 6PM. If that sounds good or if you have a better place just post it, I'm on vacation so flexability is my middle name this week. I live my normal live by appointment, taking it as it comes this week! Great weather, and lots of really cool rides here!

Friday at 6 sounds good to me. The GNs are usually near the south west section of the mall parking lot.

Back