You can type here any text you want

Cts v brakes question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Geezy

Any one know if I can use caddilac cts v calipers and rotors? On my 87. I want to install the mc, booster etc as well. I have seen a GN in my area with 2010 Camaro SS calipers, saw the cts V calipers on a camaro and thought they look better. I have a friend that can get me everything I need for lower that buying baer brake and was wondering if anyone has done either.

Last edited:
First the rad and the brakes... Now, the CTSV brake install??
Sounds like spam to me.:rolleyes:

you can do anything given enough time and money. Like the Devel 16 engine. 16 cylinders and 5000 hp on gasoline.

If you have a full machine shop you probably could fab them up to fit. Good luck, let us know how it works.

I did research a few years ago and it took me a few months to figured out how to get the front done but still have not figured out how to get the rear done.

IMG_4029.JPG

Well, didn't get ctsv calipers, but I did how ever get camaro ss calipers and corvette z06 rotors... Ill update with more spam as my progress goes on

Attachments

• IMG_0006.PNG
    IMG_0006.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0007.PNG
    IMG_0007.PNG
    917 KB · Views: 160
What is that? Dead Hee Man on the concrete? Wow. just kidding

Please do keep the updates coming.

thanks

CTSV , Camaro SS and Tesla are all the same. Look on youtube. There's a guy make his own bracket,, I'm doing the same with Tesla Caliber and Kore3 hybrid bracket.

CTSV , Camaro SS and Tesla are all the same. Look on youtube. There's a guy make his own bracket,, I'm doing the same with Tesla Caliber and Kore3 hybrid bracket.

I scraped the whole cts camaro ss calipers and decided to go with corvette z06 and 14 inch rotors... and Im on 20" 3 piece wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much did you get the 6 piston calibers for? Are you using Blazer spindles? I made some bracket for blazer spindles. Call me if y p u need some
917-613-6054

How much did you get the 6 piston calibers for? Are you using Blazer spindles? I made some bracket for blazer spindles. Call me if y p u need some
917-613-6054
Blazer spindles, calipers for now I only have the left side its pretty hard to get them and at a decent price. And both OEM rotors I was going to go with the KORE3 bracket.... what do yours look like and do fit without further modification? How much kore3 kit runs for 130

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back