cyberdyne digital dash parts, boards etc.

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Just trying to collect some spare parts for backups. IF anyone has any, let me know thanks!

Scott

There was an entire unit on the board last week for $100 but it did not have any sending units.

yeah I picked that one up, but am always up for more spares, just a bit paranoid that they dont make them anymore so I wanna keep extra on hand.

Scott

I actually called Cyberdyne and the Turbo Buick dash has been discontinued. However, I was told by a friend that the sending units were made by Stewart Warner. My friend has a small business and was considering being a distributer for the Turbo Buick Dashes.

Good Luck!

Yes the buick dashes have been discontinued I believe since 97 or 98. That is why I am stocking up! :) However, they offer lifetime warranties so all you have to do is send it to them and they will try to fix it if there is ever a problem. All the sending units are available at Jegs. In fact, if you go to Jegs and type each part number that is on the cyberdyne parts list, they all come up. Might order an extra set of senders just to be safe.

Scott

Originally posted by NEWCHAPTER
How do you convert to a digital dash besides the obvious of getting a digital dash...

I think your thinking of a stock Digital dash, were talking about the rare cyberdyne.

Scott

yeah i bought a used stock dash, will it hook right up or do i need to find some other parts. thanks