D#@*n search engine! Line lock install

just plain john

El Camino a Go-Go!
I once found a thread regaurding a line lock install via the search engine. Actually, it was in the related articles on a thread I read. At any rate, I can't find that article now so here goes. I want to install the Hurst line lock. I want to do it after the prop valve. I have the seperate Hurst installation kit (has 3 lines, assorted fittings, ect.) I replaced the cast prop valve with a brass one already. Here's some easy questions. On the master cylinder, is the forwardmost line the front or rear brakes? The install in my application would be (1. Line from one of the front brake ports leaving the prop valve to the inlet of the line lock. (2 line leaving the line lock to a brass T. Each front brake line to the other ends of the T. (3 Plug the now unused front brake port at the prop valve. (4 Wire per the instructions. (5 Bleed. (6 Test the durability of my TA Radials. Does that sound about right? If that's correct, is there any downside to all the front brake fluid going through a single line (between the line lock and the T)?

i posted link to the hurst instructions but realized that's not what you need. anyway the back line on the pm is the front brakes.