D'Angelos Cruise Cinnaminson, NJ 9/28

SFITUR6

This is a new cruise location Sponsored by Classic Corvette club. All year makes and models are WELCOME!! Cruisers get 20% off food at D'Angelos restaurant. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE A BUNCH OF TURBO CARS COME OUT TO SUPPORT THIS NEW AND GROWING CRUISE!!

Cruise starts at 6:00PM

Located on RT.130 North Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
Across from Wynewood dr. & Merion Caterers.

For more information call Harry Urweiler @ 856-786-1974
E-mail hrusr@aol.com

Hope to see you there, ED / 86 T-Type DK. RED

Well, don't think I'll make this one. The GN is currently under repairs. I started to work on it to replace the timing chain and I'm going to order and replace the cover (any suggestions)now that I have it off an see the amount of wear. I'm also going to order a new crank sensor and replace it. Good news is the nylon gear still is in one piece!:) Probably won't get another chance to work on it until Saturday or Sunday.

Dosen't matter anyway, thier talking a TOTAL WASHOUT this weekend anyhow, at least for us in the General NJ/Phila. area.

Sat: PERIODS OF RAIN

Sun: HEAVY RAIN (leftover remnants of Hurricane Isode!):(

D'Angelos Cruise

:) We'll just have to see! The weather forcast may change a few times between now and Sat. Hopefully it will hold off or blow through on Friday. Like I said, weather permitting!;) See you guys later, ED

Cruise at D'Angelos

Looks like we're going to have a good night after all! No rain in the forcast, just a little wind. I hope to see some turbo cars at the cruise tonight. Remember, cruisers get 20% off dinner at D'Angelos.

See you there, ED;)