Darlington, SC Test & Tune 1/12/03!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Darlington, SC Test & Tune 1/19/03!

I just wanted to send out an invitation to all who may be interested. There are a few of us TR's going and at least one Syclone going. Should be nice cool weather.

Keith

Looks like we need to change this til the 19th. That is the 1st Test and tune they have in Jan.

Steve

Hey guys--is this a confirmed date???I have a bunch of new stuff i hope to have on before this and would love to test them out with you guys!Also-----out of curiousity--anyone have a slicks i can borrow for one run---that's about the only thing i haven't got???--just wondering
Crap----------------------i just noticed this was in D'lington---i thought it was the rock--------Keith or Steve---where exactly is this from me???????

Geoff

Darlington is 130 miles from Wilmington. About the same as the rock I would guess. The 19th is confirmed for me. I have some new stuff to try myself.

Sully

Confirmation...

Yes this is a confirmed date. I just edited the original post.

Geoff,

Probably the best would be to check out mapquest for easy directions from Wilmington. The track should be fairly easy roads to get to for you. I guess this means you're up and running again? All's well?

Keith

Hey guys--a couple of questions....

What time does this begin and end????

How much for part. and watchers???

What is the cage rules at this track??????

I got my new turbo--just had the wrong housing on it--i am working to have the correct housing--or better yet--i may put it on with this housing and see what it does and then swap to the other housing and see the diff..I am not sure if i can pull all this off by next weekend--but i am going to try

And once again--just to be funny----anyone have some slicks to borrow for a run--i am having mega-problems on drag radials---:D

thanks for any info

Geoff

Starts at 12 end at 5. I think it's 10 to run and 7 to spectate but it may be 15 and 10 I can't remember. I can let you borrow my slicks for a pass if I can find my extra lugs. No cage rule. I was running high 10's all day with no cage. Di you get my reply to your PM Geoff?

HTH
Sully

Steve,

I did get your reply---thanks---and your info is exactly what i was looking for.I got the direct scan hooked up today and figured all out--amazing piece---a whole new deminsion from the scanmaster.My turbonetics turbo on the car let go today during some heavy testing on some back roads.If i can find the time to swap exhaust housings on the new turbo and get it on the car before next weekend--i will be there with bells on--if not--i guess it will be just another delay in an aggravating past few months:rolleyes: --thanks for the offer of the slicks--don't know if it will be possible with all the other t-n-y crap i seem to need to do---but mighty nice offer--thanks!!!!!!I will send you an pm later in the week to let you know how i am coming--thanks for your help:)

Geoff

Postponed...

Looks like we are going to re-schedule for January 26th. Possibly going to Rockingham instead of Darlington also.

Keith