You can type here any text you want

Darwin award???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Chuck,

Somebody will sue... We have a little "court proceedings" paper here that comes out once a week. They've been having articles on "Blitz" fuel cans lately, and what lawsuits brought about by stupid users have done to them. I tried scanning one of them awhile back with no success, but the entire company (Miami, OK) went chapter 11, and is in the process of shutting down and laying off it's 117 employees. Thanks greedy lawyers! :mad:

Between them and the EPA it's going to be impossible to get a gas can you can get anything out of at all.

aminga said:
Between them and the EPA it's going to be impossible to get a gas can you can get anything out of at all.

I don't see what the container has to do with this. It was pure stupidity that cost those lives.

Nothing sad to be reported, consider yourself and your loved ones safe from someone born without a brain from here out, although there are plenty hearty fools ready to take up slack, so stay on your toes.

Kevin.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/2...aduation-party/#ixzz24AJFVfrw?test=latestnews

Damn... A real shame. Some folks just don't realize what a can of gas can/will do.
Some may have seen the police vids showing what can happen when a gas can is carried inside a vehicle, and it's wrecked.
The vid I saw, compared the gallon can, to two sticks of dynamite. This guy must have not seen the same vid I saw....:(

A second candidate.....................
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/2...l-bear-attack-at-alaska-denali-national-park/

I don't see what the container has to do with this. It was pure stupidity that cost those lives.
I wouldn't call it stupidity as much as I would call it ignorance. Poor guys probably saw someone do it before, and didn't realize how much you use.

Back