You can type here any text you want

Dave Bowman runs 7.61 @190mph on the little 275/60/15 M/T Drag Radials.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p2IynAspp4[/YOUTUBE]

Over 3500lbs, stock suspension, sbc, twin Billet Pro Mod 88s and at least 15psi more to play with...

The rumor on the streets is they going to run the outlaw radial class on 275.
Bringing a knife to a gun fight Johnny K style!

I can admire that kind of style because even if they aren't the quickest/fastest they will probably be the only ones on the small tires and I'm sure they will impress a lot of people running so fast without the bigger radials. Regardless, I have respect for anyone who has the balls to try and go near 200 MPH on Radials and especially someone like Dave pushing the limits with the 275s.:eek:

BOWMAN MOTORSPORTS donated my current turbo thats on my car now. :biggrin: Just like Wilde said, he has more in it.

Whats even more impressive, is John Kolivas showed up in Chicago back in July for the NMRA/NMCA race to run SSO for the first time and brought his 325/50's but since it is a 10.5 class the 325's were too wide. So he buys a set of the 275/60/15's and goes 7.3x at 19x and wins the event, with a single 94.

Back