You can type here any text you want

Dealer installed option?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RKUBICA

When I purchased my GNX mant years ago,there was an "ancient" mobile phone mounted on the floor just to the right of the shifter. The installation was very professional looking from the brain mounted in the trunk , to the tiny antenna on the rear window. My question is we're any of these dealer installed or done at a local stereo shop?Enclosed a few Picts if any one has ever come across one of these.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 227
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 235
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 220
Looks like you have one of the original FBI cars................. ;)

I had a similar one installed in my console, with the box in the trunk. It was not installed by the dealer.

This one came out of Jacksonville Fla.;the original owner was paying $650/month in1987-yikes.I have the original GMAC coupon book included with tons of paperwork

I have another phone circa 1993 with a nicad battery with a shoulder strap case maybe 2 pounds. At the time it was "state of the art" mobile tech and I used it for maybe 2 months max. It is original case in original box looks brand new... Think it's a Panasonic,wonder if anybody collects these?

RPo code for a facyory installed mobile phone 6000 series is UV9 provision for phone is UV8

Looks like it might be aftermarket after all.Signature is Molly's done at A Kirban reunion in 07

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 76
Back