Death Predictor

WOW amazing.. i think it's going to happen sooner, here in LA every TV news show talks about her every freakin day.

mike zwick: At age 42 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

I don't even play Street Fighter but I'm gonna worry if I start getting into it. My result:

"At age 37 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years."

death predictor said:
Jeff: At age 52 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose.

NOW... that's a total load of BULL!!!!!

I'll NEVER give up Crack for Heroine.... And since I cannot afford both, that predictor is full of S!:tongue:

I'd rather go from a drug OD vs. Brittany OD anyday:D :D

John Martin: At age 82 you will participate in the newest reality game show. Contestants battle each other in an arena with swords and spears. You will have a good run (12+ victories) but eventually be killed, much to the audience's dismay.

I die at 42 in a burmeese jungle mauled by a tiger:wink: guess I have 4 good years left:biggrin:

Dan: At age 64 you will fall into a tank at a large aquarium and be eaten by suckerfish.

I just had this dream! This sh!t is scary.

This one's kinda brutal.....

Dan: At age 59 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

Well, this is kind of a bummer.....

Brian Crisman: At age 56 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

WHEW...At age 69 I will choke on a piece of steak.

I guess I better become a vegiterian at age 68 to be safe.

Scott: At age 60 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

Whoopie!!! I'm going to be famous!!!

Check mine out!!

Bo: At age 82 you will launch with so much force on the first 60' of the race track, your lungs will collaps. Everyone will remember the wheelie just before.

:confused: Stacie Wagner: At age 81 you will die in a fiery golf-cart crash, alcohol will be involved.

John: At age 43 you will pass in your sleep from undiscerned natural causes. Unfortunately you will be sleeping nude in a local shopping mall.

Suzy-

At age 56 a truly fanatic fan of your spoken word works will stalk you and torture you for a period of weeks. After refusing to sign any more autographs, the fan will kill you.

I hope it's not Goth !

dwayne: At age 48 you will fall from the fifth floor window of a hotel while under the influence of Robitussin DM.

Eric Green: At age 50 you will refuse to give a quarter to a beggar. Immediately afterwards you will be hit by a bus. ouch.

Jeff: At age 91 a truly fanatic fan of your spoken word works will stalk you and torture you for a period of weeks. After refusing to sign any more autographs, the fan will kill you. :eek:

sigfredo alvarenga: At age 56 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.