Death Predictor

At age 64 I will be in a small raft that goes down. I will drown in my friends pool..... No more inflatable arm for me!!!!

Chris: At age 69 a group of friends will urge you to test the "Don't Wizz on the Electric Fence" myth, and you discover that it can kill.

Heike: At age 67 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose.

At age 32 you will die from a lethal overdose of methamphetamines:rolleyes:
Party like a rockstar:cool: ;) :biggrin:

Cool!
"Moose" Knight: At age 83 you will take a near lethal dose of mescaline, wander the desert for six months, and eventually be eaten by coyotes.
I always did like feeding wild animals.

Jehremy: At age 51 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

Britney Spears: At age 108 you will spontaneously combust while dining out with your family.

ks:cool:

glenn: At age 53 a large monkey will beat you to death, using the antiquated art of fisticuffs.

:eek: I dont like monkeys any more :cool:

Hmmm.......

Steve Zalimas: At age 70 you will have a heart attack while eating a deep-fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, Elvis style.

I like peanut butter but bananas on a sandwich??? Maybe its another warning to watch the chlorestrol........

Oh' boy I can hardly wait.

Brent: At age 79 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Phobos, a moon of Mars.

John: At age 65 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle. :eek:

I guess I should give up cycling:confused: :tongue:
John

wow :D , this is what i was told :D :D

carlos: At age 64 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.

a gallon of lotion?? WTF? :eek: :confused: hay 6 i guess we must have died while doing something together:biggrin: :biggrin:

Damn ..:(

wolfmann 442: At age 50 you will be attacked by a pack of escaped lap dogs in your neighborhood and never be seen again.

Chad: At age 79, a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.

Sounds about right.

Holy Crap! I'm not going rafting in my buddies pool at all next year:biggrin:

Robert: At age 26 you will go down in a small raft, in your friend's pool, and subsequently drown.