Decisions 6466 or 6768

You used a billet 71 hpq and the billet 67 HPQ correct...? Biggest difference in your opinion? What would you say a Buick must have to use the 67HPQ properly?

I have a billet 71GTQ and tested the billet 67/68. Never put a HPQ on my car, just haven't had the opportunity.

As far as 67 goes, it all depends on your combo and what you want to achieve. It's a 11 second turbo or an 8 second turbo, depending on the rest of the car.

Jason, at BG do you think that you could spare a few minutes to give me a some pointers?
Pat

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

SloGN went 10.24 on pump gas alky in BG last yr 23 ps 21 degree timing. the turbo is a billet 67 ball bearing that i bought in 2010. i think its a hpq it was dubbed the ths special.

Last yr in reynolds it went 10.19 @ 130 on the same tune from BG......... I was trying out tires and killed the ring gear.....when i tried the hoosier 275 tires over the mt 275 VS my used 255 mt radials........

When i bolted on the hoosier Jason asked how many passes on my rear gear.....the next pass it broke...but it still went a 1.68 60 ft..

SloGN went 10.24 on pump gas alky in BG last yr 23 ps 21 degree timing. the turbo is a billet 67 ball bearing that i bought in 2010. i think its a hpq it was dubbed the ths special.

Last yr in reynolds it went 10.19 @ 130 on the same tune from BG......... I was trying out tires and killed the ring gear.....when i tried the hoosier 275 tires over the mt 275 VS my used 255 mt radials........

When i bolted on the hoosier Jason asked how many passes on my rear gear.....the next pass it broke...but it still went a 1.68 60 ft..

Congratulations Patrick, that's some good numbers. You making the trek to BG?